Create a great Photostory

5.12.08












Photo Story from Microsoft, is one of my favorite sites. I find Photo Story a lot more interesting to watch then just static (well no motion anyways) photos. I can spend hours and hours having fun arranging photos trying to create a story. It’s very easy to use and it reminds me a lot of PowerPoint, but even if you’re not familiar with ppt. it’s still very easy to learn.

Its just one click to import you’re pictures then your ready to go, it’s about that simple. Customizing the motion is fun and adding text and music has never been so simple. It’s a lot of fun mixing photos. So instead of just putting your photos online, Photo Story can help bring them to life as well as with add interest with music, I know I’m hooked...it’s fun.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

under construction

CL

Ajax CommentLuv Enabled e70c730952354ff4c61281885a56af42

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP